Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted text has been neither previously published nor considered for publication by another journal or publishing house.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- URLs for references have been provided where available.
- The text is double-spaced, uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except for URL addresses), and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript does not include the author's identifying information.
- If you would like to suggest reviewers, please provide the names, affiliations, and emails of 2-3 experts in your area of expertise in a letter to the editors when submitting your manuscript.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.